Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2/27-3/3/2012

This week talking about crisis and challenges that we face is really an interesting thing. It has been really neat to reflect back on all the crisis that my family has faced. I noticed that when the kids in our family became teenagers we had the most problems. It was from 13-19 that we got in trouble or something happened. We've experienced parent surgery some minor and one major for my mom and dad. Siblings have faced legal problems, delay on going on missions, coming home early from missions, adoption problems, and addictions. It's been interesting to see that for the most part we as a family have been able to recognize there is a problem and this is what we need to do. I've noticed it with my parents, they have been the one's leading the way with a positive yet realistic attitude. I really loved the section in the book that discussed how to cope effectively and what makes a family so resilient.

No comments:

Post a Comment